Job Alert: Marketing Coordinator – Dynamic Edge – Aberdeen
We have a vacancy for a Marketing Coordinator based out of our Aberdeen office. This is a new and exciting position within our growing business. The position is ideally suited to a degree qualified marketing graduate looking to take on responsibility for all marketing activity at Dynamic Edge.
Marketing Coordinator Job Responsibilities
Markets products/services by developing and implementing marketing and advertising campaigns; tracking sales data; maintaining promotional materials inventory; planning meetings, events and trade shows; maintaining databases; preparing reports.
Marketing Coordinator Job Duties
- Implements marketing and advertising campaigns by assembling and analysing sales forecasts; preparing marketing and advertising strategies, plans, and objectives; planning and organising promotional presentations; updating calendars.
- Tracks product line sales and costs by analysing and entering sales, expense, and new business data.
- Prepares marketing reports by collecting, analysing, and summarising sales data.
- Keeps promotional materials ready by coordinating requirements with graphics partner; inventorying stock; placing orders; verifying receipt.
- Supports sales staff by providing sales data, market trends, forecasts, account analyses, new product information; relaying customer services requests.
- Researches competitive products/companies by identifying and evaluating product/service characteristics, market share, pricing, and advertising; maintaining research databases.
- Plans meetings, events and trade shows by identifying, assembling, and coordinating requirements; establishing contacts; developing schedules and assignments; coordinating mailing lists.
- Monitors budgets by comparing and analysing actual results with plans and forecasts.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading trade publications.
- Accomplishes organisation goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Management of social media channels.
- Management of company website content and updates.
- Creation, ownership and development of the formal organisational marketing plan.
Marketing Coordinator Skills and Qualifications:
Direct Marketing, Market Segmentation, Marketing Research, Coordination, Project Management, Reporting Research Results, Understanding the Customer, Process Improvement, Initiative, Planning, Financial Skills.
Get in touch – email@example.com